UA Files Rebuttal Brief with NCAA on Textbook Case
The University of Alabama has filed a rebuttal brief with the NCAA challenging the vacation of wins penalty in the case involving violation of the NCAA’s rules on textbooks for student-athletes.
- University of Alabama – Rebuttal to the Brief Submitted by the NCAA Division I Committee on Infractions (Appeal from Infractions Report No. 299) (September 17, 2009)
- UA Files Appeal with NCAA on Textbook Case (July 28, 2009)
- UA to File Notice of Appeal on Textbook Case (June 17, 2009)
- UA’s Response to NCAA Committee on Infractions’ Decision on Textbook Case (June 11, 2009)
- UA’s Response to NCAA Notice of Allegations (March 5, 2009)
The University of Alabama, a student-centered research university, is experiencing significant growth in both enrollment and academic quality. This growth, which is positively impacting the campus and the state's economy, is in keeping with UA's vision to be the university of choice for the best and brightest students. UA, the state's flagship university, is an academic community united in its commitment to enhancing the quality of life for all Alabamians.
- SOURCE: Office of University Relations, (205) 348-5320